Job Title: IT Desktop Engineer (Singapore)
Type : Contract
Job Location : Singapore
Date of Join : January 2022 (Immediate)
Duration : 1 Year Contract
Sector : Corporate Sector
Salary : Negotiable
Experience : 3 Years (Min 1 yrs IT Corporate Experience)
• Provides on-site support to users with good communication to run the site smoothly.
• Installing applications (software application and computer peripherals Drivers.
• Troubleshooting and resolving desktop/laptop related issues (Hardware and software).
• Able to change Laptop battery /RAM
• Migrate windows 7 to windows 10.
• Installing and configuring and updating patches, Anti-Virus
• Work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, or similar role
• Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
• Customer-oriented attitude
• Handling VIP users.
• Ability to work independently and take ownership
• Knowledge in MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• MS Outlook 365 related Issues: Creating profile /Archive emails / Creating rule for backup / Inbox full Repair .PST file, Office 365.
• Network Issues: Troubleshoot all local area network (LAN) and Wi-Fi connectivity issues.
• Printer Issues: Mapping drives and network printers. Installing Printers (Troubleshooting network / USB printers and scanners.
• Knowledge and work experience of SCCM.
• Knowledge of SNOW (Service NOW ticketing tool) Incident Management System handling tickets escalated by the Service Desk and attend to the users on a priority basis.
• Knowledge of the (Induction) procedure of new joiner / resigned staff.
• Setup of meeting room/conference room before the meeting starts.
- Printer Support:
- Toner / Cartridge replacement
- Co-ordinate with Managed Printer service provider
Qualification & Experiences:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience.
- Diploma or Equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Operating Systems: MS Windows 7 &10.
- Networking: TCP/IP Configuration, Domain Name System, DHCP
- Software: MS Office 365
- Skills: Repair of Desktops / Laptops
- English: Reading and Writing
Srindu Soft Private Limited.
EA Reg. No R1879387
EA License. No. 18C9409