|Experience||: Relevant work experience||Salary||: SGD|
|Type||: Contract||Sector||: School|
|Job Location||: Singapore||Date Of Join||: 17/08/2020|
|Duration||: 17/08/2020 to 31/12/2020||Posted on||: 07/08/2020|
|Reference number||: CISC14||Closing date||: 14/08/2020|
We are looking for Chess Instructor with international certification of professional recognition
• (4 pm – 6 pm) every Monday
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To enable students to understand, master and apply chess strategy and skills such as chess openings, chess combinations in the middle game and end games strategies.
- To enable students to learn sportsmanship and values of fair play.
- To instill the values of teamwork and discipline in students.
- To design and plan a developmentally appropriate student development/training programme in consultation with the teacher-in-charge.
- To work with the teacher-in-charge to develop students’ passion in Chess and inculcate good values in them.
- To work in consultation with the teacher-in-charge to develop digital CCA sessions when the need arises.
Qualification & Experiences:
- Shall be registered with the Ministry of Education.
- International Chess: Coaches with international certification of professional recognition (e.g. FIDE certification) preferred.
Srindu Soft Private Limited
Registration No. EA 18C9409
EA Registration No.R1879387