|Experience||: 2 years work experience||Salary||: $35/Hr|
|Type||: Contract||Sector||: School|
|Job Location||: Singapore||Date Of Join||: 16 August 2020|
|Duration||: 16 August 2020 to 31 December 2020||Posted on||: 28 July 2020|
|Reference number||: CISC224||Closing date||: 04 August 2020|
We are looking for Choral instructor with at least 2 years of coaching experience.
Work Timings: Wednesday and Friday of the week, Between 3.30pm – 7.30pm.
Excluding public holidays, school holidays and exams or unless otherwise informed by the school at least 4 working days in advance to the training date to make the requirement clearer to the Instructors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To develop the musical abilities in all members and instructional competencies of the music leaders.
- To enable students to learn and apply vocal skills and techniques during performances.
- To instill good values that are in line with the College’s Values in all members.
- Students should be able to put up quality performance at college/public performances and/or competitions.
- Students should be able to demonstrate good teamwork and values.
- To work with the teacher-in-charge to develop students’ passion in choral music and inculcate values which are in line with the College’s Values, in all members.
- To train choir members to develop their vocal skills and techniques.
- To train and prepare the choir for the planned events.
- To provide artistic direction on all choir-related matters.
- To develop the musical abilities of all members and instructional competencies of the music leaders (Sectional Leaders & Student Conductors)
Qualification & Experiences:
- Instructors shall be registered with the Ministry of Education.
- Relevant professional qualification in Choral music.
- Instructors should be competent to handle the tasks and responsibilities assigned.
- Instructors should have at least 2 years of coaching experience.
- Instructors are to submit their CV that includes the list of their past and present coaching record of at least 2 years from 1 July 2018 to the closing date of this quotation.
- Language of Instruction: English
Srindu Soft Pte Ltd.
Registration No. EA 18C9409
EA Registration No.R1879387