|Experience||: 2 years work experience||Salary||: SGD|
|Type||: Contract||Sector||: Company|
|Job Location||: Singapore||Date Of Join||: October 2020|
|Duration||: October 2020 to 2023||Posted on||: 07/08/2020|
|Reference number||: ECCO28||Closing date||: 28/08/2020|
We are looking for editorial consultant must demonstrate that they have a minimum of two years experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide monthly editorial consultancy services on content strategy , which include but is not limited to:
- Content themes;
- Story topics and angles;
- Writing style and layout;
- Recommendation of external contributors and partners;
- Strategy and approach for publicity;
- Review of content, such as but not limited to articles, news releases and creative visuals;
- Collaboration with agencies working with Nexus on engagement initiatives and content development.
- The above will be provided through acceptable modes of communication for approximately 11 hours per month. The consultant is required to keep a record, within reasonable means, to track the delivery of 11 hours of services. The consultation will be done through:
- Face-to-face meetings; and
- Electronic communications, such as phone, video conferencing and email.
Qualification & Experiences:
- The editorial consultant must demonstrate that they have a minimum of two years’ experience in the provision of editorial and/or consultancy services for print, broadcast and/or digital media, for content related to NE, Total Defence (TD), or issues of interest to Singaporean or Singaporeans identity, such as Singapore history and heritage, arts and culture, and current affairs.
- The track record should indicate clearly the number of years and type of experience in editorial consultancy. For consultants that have taken on a number of portfolios at different time, please state length of engagement for each.
- Portfolio. The editorial consultant must provide a portfolio with at least two different samples of past works that demonstrate his/her writing competency, and knowledge of NE, TD and/or Singaporean issues, with a short description of each sample undertaken. The samples should also demonstrate insightful analyses and suitable editorial style for NE, TD and/or Singapore issues. It would be ideal if one of the two writing samples is a short one, meant for social media or a web platform, between 200 to 350 words. The second sample could be long-form.
Srindu Soft Private Limited
Registration No. EA 18C9409
EA Registration No.R1879387