|Experience||: 3 years work experience||Salary||: SGD|
|Type||: Contract||Sector||: School|
|Job Location||: Singapore||Date Of Join||: 1 September 2020|
|Duration||: 1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021||Posted on||: 07/08/2020|
|Reference number||: INBSC13||Closing date||: 13/08/2020|
We are looking for Instructor for Badminton with 3 years of coaching experience in Badminton CCA (Girls Team).
• Tuesday and Thursday (2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
Excluding public holidays, school holidays and CCA stand down period for exams or unless otherwise informed by the school at least 4 working days in advance to the training date.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To design and plan a developmentally appropriate student development/training programme in consultation with the teacher-in-charge.
- To work closely with the other Coach and the teacher(s)-in- charge to motivate and develop students’ passion in the sports and inculcate good values in them.
- To be fair in treatment to all students without prejudice.
- The group meets at least 2 times a week with each session lasting 3 hours.
- The coach has to adhere to the school schedule. This will vary according to competitions and/or school events, if any.
- The CCA Work Plan/Student Development Plan, including targets, is to be provided by the instructor.
- Coach must be willing to make changes to the programme when feedback is given by school representatives.
- Coach must be ready to explore alternative modes (e.g. digital modes) acceptable by the school to provide meaningful and engaging activities to achieve relevant learning outcomes for students. The hourly rate in the contract will apply accordingly based on duration of lesson and activity conducted via these alternative modes.
Qualification & Experiences:
- Registered with the Ministry of Education as a CCA physical sports instructor.
- The Instructor(s) should preferably possess minimum SG- Coach Level 1 (Theory) and/or SG-Coach Level 1 (Technical) or its equivalent.
- The instructor(s) should also preferably be registered with National Registry of Coaches (NROC) for the respective sport.
- The instructor(s) must have a valid first-aid with Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
- All overseas first-aid license will need to be validated by the National Resuscitation and First Aid Council.
- All Instructors should be competent to handle the tasks and responsibilities assigned.
- All Instructors should have preferably 3 years of coaching experience in Badminton CCA (Girls Team).
- To provide a list of current and past training conducted for similar programmes from 1 Jan 2017
- Language of Instruction : English
Srindu Soft Private Limited
Registration No. EA 18C9409
EA Registration No.R1879387