|Experience||: 2 years work experience||Salary||: SGD|
|Type||: Contract||Sector||: School|
|Job Location||: Singapore||Date Of Join||: 15 October 2020|
|Duration||: 15 October 2020 to 14 October 2021||Posted on||: 15 Aug 2020|
|Reference number||: NCSC24||Closing date||: 24 Aug 2020|
We are looking for Netball coach with 2 years of coaching experience in schools conducting and coaching of Netball skills.
• Mondays and Thursdays: 2.45 pm to 4.45 pm
Excluding public holidays, school holidays and CCA stand down period for exams or unless otherwise informed by the school at least 4 working days in advance to the training date.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The instructor is to conduct netball training up to two times per week (2 hours per session, 4 hours per week) to teach netball skills to prepare and equip students with necessary skills for friendly matches and competitions. During zonal competition period, additional training may be required.
- The instructor is to coach and be present with students during competitions.
- To design and plan a developmentally appropriate training/enrichment programme.
- To work with the Teachers-in-charge to motivate students and equip them with life skills and values
- To develop students passion in the activity.
- To conduct e-CCA when needed.
Qualification & Experiences:
- Instructor shall be registered with the Ministry of Education as a CCA Physical Sports Instructor.
- The Instructor should preferably possess minimum SG-Coach Level 1 (Theory) and/or SG-Coach Level 1 (Technical) or its equivalent.
- The instructor should also preferably be registered with National Registry of Coaches (NROC) for the respective sport.
- The instructor must have a valid first-aid with Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
- Instructor should be competent to handle the tasks and responsibilities assigned.
- Instructor should have preferably 2 years of coaching experience in schools conducting and coaching of Netball skills.
- Instructor should provide a list of current and past training conducted for similar programmes from 1 June 2018.
- Language of Instruction :English
Srindu Soft Private Limited
Registration No. EA 18C9409
EA Registration No.R1879387